Author: Megan Nichols
Megan R. Nichols is a technical writer and blogger who covers manufacturing and industrial automation topics. She regularly contributes to sites like IndustryWeek, MHL Network, and ReadWrite. Megan also publishes easy to understand manufacturing articles on her blog, Schooled By Science, to encourage others to learn about these industries. Keep up with Megan by following her on Twitter.
- Lean manufacturing techniques — originally a system process developed by Toyota to increase efficiency inside company plants — have exploded. They are ...August 19, 2020
- A successful supply chain requires multiple parties to work together to meet goals. Perhaps you rely on lean principles to remove waste ...July 8, 2020
- Increasing pressure on the supply chain and manufacturing sector has led logistics and manufacturing companies to adopt lean principles. These strategies help ...April 9, 2020
- Lighting is essential safety equipment — a well-lit facility is necessary for safe and efficient operations, making the choice and maintenance of ...January 28, 2020
- Despite the clear benefits of lean production principles and more widespread use across various industries, it is still uncommon to see in ...December 24, 2019